Microsoft Medium Level Systems Engineer
Bewise SA is currently seeking for a dynamic professional to cover the position of “Microsoft Medium Level Systems Engineer”.
Candidate’s Profile (Skills & Requirements)
• BSc in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical & Computer Engineer or relevant
• Min. 2 years of relevant working experience in IT department and complex IT environments.
• Knowledge and experience of Linux Servers and Storage will be considered an advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
• Computer literacy, Advanced knowledge or recent Certifications on Microsoft, VMware, Cisco and
relevant infrastructure technologies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Willing to self-improve and follow IT Roadmap path.
• Ability to act in a confidential manner
• Time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
• Adaptive to Remote work.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Military obligations completed.
• Driver’s License.
• Act as a 2nd Level Support on Customers Incidents and/or Change requests.
• Understands and monitors all current and upcoming system requirements, including both fine-level details and overarching strategic goals, and communicate this information effectively to executives
• Assistive in all IT Project phases from Design, Presentation, Transformation, Implementation, Support.
• Maintains security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
• Experience with On-Premise Microsoft Infrastructure, Azure Cloud environments and Hybrid scenarios.
• Experience with Office / Microsoft 365 Solutions & Implementations.
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server & relevant Solutions.
• Experience with Backup Solutions.
• Familiar with scripting.
• Aligned with ITIL processes & procedures.
• Handles all day-to-day issues by investigating, diagnosing and solving IT software and hardware faults
• Serves a liaison with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.