Information Security Management Systems
What is ISO 27001:2013?
ISO 27001 is the international standard which is recognized globally for managing risks to the security of information you hold. Certification to ISO 27001 allows you to prove to your clients and other stakeholders that you are managing the security of your information. ISO 27001:2013 (the current version of ISO 27001) provides a set of standardized requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard adopts a process-based approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, and improving your ISMS.
The ISO 27001 standard and ISMS provides a framework for information security management best practice that helps organizations to:
- Keeps confidential information secure
- Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence in how you manage risk
- Allows for secure exchange of information
- Helps you to comply with other regulations (e.g. GDPR)
- Provide you with a competitive advantage
- Enhanced customer satisfaction that improves client retention
- Consistency in the delivery of your service or product
- Manages and minimizes risk exposure
- Builds a culture of security
- Protects the company, assets, shareholders and directors
- Protect the company’s brand image
Protecting your organization’s information is critical for the successful management and smooth operation of your organization. Achieving ISO 27001 will aid your organization in managing and protecting your valuable data and information assets.
How we can help you
BEWISE’s ISO 27001 consultants will:
- Arrange and oversee the formal external audit process.
- Define and implement a regime of continual improvement.