In today’s fast-paced digital environment, data is everything. And so the protection of that data – yours as well as that of your customers’ – has taken on new importance. Especially in the age of the EU’s GDPR regulations, privacy is a huge risk management issue for all organizations. The primary role of the DPO is to ensure that your organisation processes the personal data of its staff, customers, providers or any other individuals (also referred to as data subjects) in compliance with the applicable data protection rules. Having said that, recruiting your own DPO can be expensive, time-consuming, may create conflict of interest concerns or even, unnecessary.
We provide DPO as a service option to provide the very best guidance on designing, implementing and auditing internal procedures and processes as well as IT systems and Information Security Management Systems. How? Our PECB Certified advisors can provide a consultation based on your needs and upon agreement, take on of the management of your data protection needs by providing an ongoing end-to-end customised integrated data privacy framework.
Legal and technical advice on:
- Data protection audit and risk assessment
- Data collection processes and related retention policies
- Cross border data transfers and Cloud Computing
- GDPR Article 30 data processing reporting requirements
- Handling of employee data
- Consent issues
- Design your Data Privacy register
- Data Privacy Impact Assessment (DPIA) Framework
- Web site assessment including E cookies and Privacy Policies
- Data Privacy Contract management support
- Supplier data privacy legal assessment and Data controller – processor requirements
- Data breaches and breach management policies Digital Marketing
- Project Based Customized Services
- In addition, our legal team provides technical training and seminars to management and employees alike on practical aspects of the data protection and privacy regime.
Contact us for a free consultation today.